Friday, November 24, 2023

My White House Thanksgiving Dinner

It all started out on Thursday morning.  I got my wife's shotgun and blasted 2 shots at the door before opening it.  I blew the head off the turkey with just 2 shots, the first made it bleed and the second blew it off.



Next thing I knew was that Jill and my boy Hunter plucked the feathers and made some of the best turkey tacos and burritos for the annual Thanksgiving dinner.  A little side note:  Tacos and burritos make me fart, so they made me a turkey bowl instead.


And I don't have to mention what kind of desserts I had, do I?  Just kidding!  I had plenty of pie and my favorite Chocolate Chocolate chip ice cream.
 

Just look at that chocolate chocolate chip ice cream!  I had plenty of it with the pie!


Post authored by The Honorable, Esteemed And Distinguished Patriotic Joseph Robbinit Biden (The Smartest Leader Of The World Ever). WYL 004

No comments:

Post a Comment